Scheduling a WGU Assessment
Follow these steps to schedule a WGU assessment:
1. Navigate to the course for the assessment you want to schedule.
2. Go to the Assessments tab of the course page and click the Request Approval button under the assessment.
3. Once your mentor has approved your scheduling request, you will see a Schedule Now button under the assessment. Click this button.
4. Choose the date(s) and time(s) you are available to sit for the exam.
5. Enter any additional information for the proctor in the notes section.
6. Submit the form.
Rescheduling WGU Assessments
Students have up to 24 hours following the scheduled time to request rescheduling. Follow these steps to reschedule an online proctored assessment:
For any further questions about your assessment experience, please reach out to Assessment Services.
Article Number: 20375, 2465