If students have contacted four or more schools and none have agreed to host them, or if they have contacted two or more qualified Clinical Supervisors (CS), but none are able to supervise them, students should follow these instructions to request assistance from WGU to secure their placement:
1. Download the District Request Form for Advanced Program Students from the Attachments section of this article.
2. Enter requested information into the form, save this information in the form, and email the completed form to email@example.com.
3. The Field Placement department will send an email to confirm that they have received the request.
4. The Field Placement department will review the request, gather additional information as needed, and submit the formal request to the school district.
5. It may take up to eight weeks or longer for the Field Placement department to set up a placement. WGU cannot guarantee that a placement will be available.
6. Once a placement has been arranged, students are sent an email notification from the Field Placement department with the details and contact information for the placement location.
Article Number: 58583, 58582