WGU Identification Card Required for PCE & Demonstration Teaching

You will need to apply for a WGU ID card. It is important that you carry your card with you as you visit schools during preclinical experiences (PCE) or demonstration teaching (DT).


You may request an ID card by completing and submitting the WGU ID Card request form. The form is located in the Student Services section on the Student Support tab of the student portal. The WGU ID card can be used for identification when taking WGU assessments and for opportunities that offer discounts to college students. For more information, see How do I request a WGU student ID card?