Can I receive one-on-one assistance with my career/job search?

To request an appointment with a Career & Professional Development Specialist, please visit WGU's Career and Professional Development Center and click on the Request an Appointment tab.

For more information, please see Does WGU offer career services?


For more information about the services available for our alumni, please visit or contact our Alumni Relations team.


Article Number: 48967


Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
‎08-22-2017 04:46 PM
Updated by:
No ratings