Can someone help me with my resume?

Yes. If you already have a resume you can send it to our office for a review. To submit your resume, please visit WGU's Career & Professional Development Center and click the Request an Appointment tab. When you fill out the request form, attach your resume (in Microsoft Word format) to the form. If you do not have a resume, contact us and we can help you get started. We also offer a variety of resume resources and tools to help you create or refine your resume.


For more information about the services available for our alumni, please visit or contact our Alumni Relations team.


Article Number: 48966


Version history
Revision #:
5 of 5
Last update:
‎08-22-2017 04:47 PM
Updated by:
No ratings