How do I change my name?

To request a name change, email or fax (801-906-5108) a copy of your new social security card, picture ID and official court documentation verifying change (these documents could include a marriage certificate, court decree or certificate of naturalization) to the Student Records office. Be sure to include a letter of instruction with your current name and student ID number, or fill out the Request for Change of Name form, attached to this article.

If sending via email, this request must come from your WGU email account. If you are a former student, please fax or mail the required documents to:

Office of the Registrar
Western Governors University
4001 S 700 E Ste 700
Salt Lake City, UT 84107



Article Number: 19275, 1185



No ratings