How do I change my program or degree?

You may only change your program at the beginning of your term if you have not set/accepted term enrollment. After term enrollment has been set you will not be able to change programs, and will have to wait until your current six (6) month term enrollment period has ended before attempting to change programs. 

Note: If you change your program, you may have some courses from your prior program that do not transfer into your new program. Once you complete Term Enrollment, you are committed to the current courses and changes to your courses will not be processed. 

To begin the change process, please contact your program mentor and explain your plans. If you have any questions regarding the content of any program, refer to the program offerings at, the WGU Institutional Catalog, or contact an enrollment counselor at 866-225-5948.



Article Number: 19278, 1101

No ratings