The following instructions walks you through manually updating your WGU bookmark in various browsers. These instructions also work to update any previously saved bookmark within these browsers.
Google's Chrome Help - Manage Bookmarks
1. Right-click on the bookmark.
2. Click "Properties"
3. Change "location" field to reflect the new URL.
* If needed, you can access the Firefox Bookmark Manager by ensuring your cursor is within the Firefox window and press the "Ctrl", "Shift", and "B" keys at the same time.
Safari for Mac: Use bookmarks in SafariInternet Explorer:
3. Change "URL" field to reflect the new URL.
* If needed, you can access all Internet Explorer bookmarks by clicking the star in the upper right corner of the window. All bookmarks are contained under the "Favorites" tab.
If you would like assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk.