How do I access Lynda.com content?
If your course work includes accessing Lynda.com material, a link to this material will be located within your course of study.
You may also access all Lynda.com material with your WGU credentials and save desired content to playlists:
How to Login to Lynda.com Directly
1. While logged into your WGU portal, open a new browser window and go to Lynda.com. Click 'Sign In':
2. Enter your WGU student email address ending with @wgu.edu and NOT @my.wgu.edu. Click 'Continue':
You may be redirected to the WGU student portal login page. If so, sign in using your WGU username and password. This will redirect you back to Lynda.com and you will now be signed in with your student account.
How to Locate Material
Lynda.com has an easy to use search feature that allows you to further filter search results by various criteria.
1. Enter a word or phrase in the search bar located at the top of the page. When finished, you may click the magnifying glass icon or choose any of the auto-populated suggestions.
2. Click on the titles or videos to begin using the Lynda material. To find more material related to your search term, click on any of the additional criteria located on the left of the page.
How to add Lynda.com Material to Playlists
All Lynda.com users have a default playlist named 'My Playlist' to which they can add material for later viewing.
To add material from search results:
To add to Playlist from within the material:
When viewing the material, click 'Add to Playlist'. This will allow you to create a new playlist or add the material to an existing playlist.
How to access Lynda.com Playlists
1. Click the down arrow to the right of your name located at the top of the page. This will display Lynda.com options. Click 'Playlists':
2. Once on the Playlists page, click the desired playlist to view saved material. To begin using the material, click the title in the Course/Video/Chapter section: