Enrolled students can take advantage of a free offer for Microsoft Office 365.
For 1st time access to your WGU student Office 365 account:
2. Enter your student email address of email@example.com and click "Get Started."
Note: If the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org does not work, or produces an error, and you've recently enrolled in WGU, please try email@example.com with your WGU password.
3. Click "Sign Up." The system should detect that you already have an account.
4. Enter your date of birth and click "Start."
5. You can skip the step to invite more people. Be aware that it can take from 5 to 15 minutes to move to access your account.
6. Once in your account, you can press "Install Office 2016" in the top right corner.
If you do experience problems or require assistance completing these steps, please contact the EdTech Service Desk.
If you get an error message that you are using the incorrect password.
If you get the error “Please contact your admin. It looks like they haven't assigned you a license for the Office desktop apps.”
To access your WGU student Office 365 account after initial setup:
1. Go to portal.office.com.
2. Enter your WGU email address of firstname.lastname@example.org (NOT email@example.com).
Use your WGU portal password.
3. Once logged in:
If you experience any problems and require assistance, please contact the EdTech Service Desk.