Placement File Service for Education

Most school districts no longer require university placement files and have an online application process in place which allows applicants to upload their own files. However, WGU offers placement file services to students and graduates from the Teachers College if a school district specifically requests that a placement file be sent directly from the applicant’s university. For more information on this service, please visit or contact the WGU Student Records department at

For more information about the services available for our alumni, please visit or contact our Alumni Relations team. 




Article Number: 20467, 1177