Revision of an Idaho Teaching Certificate to add an Endorsement
Graduates of a WGU Master of Arts in Mathematics Education, Master of Arts in Science Education, Master of Science in Special Education, or English Language Learning program can apply to add an endorsement to an existing Idaho teaching certificate by completing a revision application.
To make a revision to your certificate, a complete application packet must include:
1. Completed and signed application Form B1.
2. Revision Fee:
$25 via check or money order made payable to the State Department of Education.
Credit cards are not accepted.
Payment is non-refundable. Cash in exact amount will be accepted for walk-ins.
3. Official transcripts supporting the revision. Two copies of your final WGU transcript will be sent to you along with your diploma upon graduation. If you would like to order additional transcripts, see WGU Transcript Request. Do not request a transcript until you have received notice of graduation, so that your graduation date will appear on your transcript.
4. Institutional Recommendation
E-mail email@example.com requesting WGU's Licensure Office complete an Idaho Institutional Recommendation for an Idaho Education Credential Form
WGU's Licensure Office will complete the form and mail it back to you in a sealed envelope.
5. Completed Professional Experience Record - Form B6
6. Official Praxis score report
If you have your Praxis score report sent directly to the Idaho State Department of Education, you still need to send a printed score report as part of your application as Idaho is unable to accept electronic scores.
7. Mail above application materials to:
State Department of Education
PO Box 83720
Boise ID 83720-0027
Upon completion of the above-noted items and verification that all requirements for the endorsement are met, you will receive a revised teaching certificate.
Article Number: 19565, 1549