KS Student Teaching Certificate Required Prior to DT

Kansas Student Teacher Certificate Required Prior to DT

Immediately after your demonstration teaching placement is finalized (including district, school, and grade level), you must obtain a Student Teaching Certificate. To do so, contact tcbackgroundcheck@wgu.edu, and they will begin the process. A copy will be sent to you, the Kansas State Department of Education, Teacher Licensure and Accreditation, Landon State Office Building, 900 SW Jackson, Suite 106, Topeka, KS 66612.  You will also need to provide a copy to your principal or building administrator. 

More information on student teaching certificates can be found in sections 91-19-2 of Kansas certification rules 


Article Number : 19652, 2526

Version history
Revision #:
10 of 10
Last update:
‎07-18-2018 10:05 AM
Updated by:
Labels (1)