OR Student Teaching Application Required for DT

Oregon Student Teaching Application Required for PCE/DT

Note:  While we do our best to give you accurate and up to date information about your state requirements, we are not infallible. State requirements change frequently.  It is your responsibility, and in your best interest, to double check certification and licensure requirements with your state’s Department of Education.

Prior to field experiences, you must submit a Student Teaching or Practicum Report to the TSPC.  The Student Teaching or Practicum Report form is available at: http://www.oregon.gov/tspc/Pages/Forms_and_Instruct.aspx




Article Number : 20061, 2681

Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
‎11-23-2016 11:48 AM
Updated by:
Labels (1)